The tribulation that you are facing now is being strategized by Satan to make you void of hope. Dear Minister, the enemy wants you to lose hope. But I want to share a scripture that will show you that the very same tribulation that is coming against you now, will be used by the Lord to build the “experience” that will cause hope to come alive.
Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
All of you Ministers who are in the fire right now, listen up. Some of you are being harrassed, threatened, and intimidated. I want to show you a key word in this passage of scripture..........experience.
Why? There are experiences in God and in your ministry that you are ordained to have. For some of you, it will be acquisitions. For some, it will be another dimension of anointing in your ministry. For some, it will be various types of release.
There is an experience that you need now. The word “tribulation” means...... pressure (lit. or fig.):--afflicted, (-tion), anguish, burdened, persecution, tribulation, trouble.
The anguish that you are in now will work for you if you will begin to glory in it. In other words, rejoice immediately, knowing that this is leading up to an “experience” that will bring you a greater hope for your future and ministry.
When I, as a pastor, began to have tribulations during our recent building program, I began to rejoice, knowing that God was still working through it all. Then as patience was developed as I waited on God through all the pain and dealing with what my flesh wanted to do, then patience gave way to experience. What experience? The experience of walking into more revelation of the purpose of God in my life and ministry. The building is completed. It is an experience that now gives me greater hope for the future.
Minister, the struggle you are in right now is designed to keep you from the experience of purpose for your ministry that you need to give you hope for your tomorrows.
Let me share these principles to help you through this time of anguish.
1. Stay focused as to your purpose. You will never be able to glory in tribulations if you do not know that you are presently in the will of God. Nothing else is worth the pain. But the will of God is so fulfilling. Stay focused as to your purpose. If you are not moving according to purpose, bail out now and begin to find your purpose!
2. Rejoice through it all... Even tho the circumstances are difficult and almost unbearable. Somehow, like Paul did, take your eyes off the surroundings and begin to abandon your mindset to rejoicing.......no matter what! Remember, these are steps to your experience.
3. Patience will be produced. Patience is the key to birthing your experience. Recently, I told a staff member who was going through some disillusionments.......”If you will be patient, you will have everything you need.” You see, James tells us.......Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. WANTING NOTHING. Minister, the key to your future experience is patience right now.
4. The experience that you are about to happen will produce the hope that you need which will be the seed-bed of faith for your next level of ministry. Minister, you cannot afford to miss this one! It is the “experience” that the devil fears.
5. No weapon formed against you will prosper! Rehearse this scripture over and over until your mind is renewed to this truth. Even your tribulations are working for you. Tribulations work patience. Patience gives way to experience and that “experience” gives you hope. You are on your way! Don’t even think of giving up!
INSIDE THE SEED
Jacob saw a ladder. Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. This word ladder corresponds to the word voice. Let your voice be a “ladder” taking you onward into the presence of the Lord. Praise and Worship audibly. Create the atmosphere of the heavenlies. God created with His word, not his thoughts. Don’t just think your worship. Vocalize your worship and ascend into the Presence of the Lord.
Pray in the Spirit.
The anointing is supernatural ability operating in the natural realm.
Feel the heart of the Lord.
Create a climate of growth.
Challenge your staff.
Give verbal hugs.
Teach everyone to be responsible.
Patience is the practical expression of faith, hope, love and wisdom.
I constantly look upon you. You must now know why I did not move My hand in the way that you asked Me. I work according to all My counsel. Even though I have seen you breaking in private, I withheld my Hand to work My plan. But you are beginning to see and to trust Me more.
It is through the pressures that have been applied, that I am finding the pliability to mold you. Up to this point, you would not be ready for the experience that I want to give You. But now, through the trouble and anguish, I have seen the development of your inner man. For I have pressed and have allowed the press. But you did not know of the experience that awaited you.
I am now progressing more rapidly in my plan. Learn this principle and rejoice in Me! As you turn from the focus of this trial, to the beauty of relationship with Me, I will work to bring the experience that you need. I am the God of all Hope.
Even though you have been crushed, I bring hope to you now. This time of development is going to give way to experience. You are about to enter into the fulfillment of years of expectation and development.
The experience I have ordained for your ministry has been a source of agitation to the wicked one. He is defeated and I have ordained the release of My Glory! Expect it and praise Me. Worship through your tears and you will know Me, says the Lord.
If you have enjoyed this edition of "The Alcorn Report," you can also request to receive others by emailing: Pastor Jana Alcorn